Zum Inhalt springen
...und dann passiert Unglaubliches!

A suggestion to Marc B. Lee

O'Malley

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi Marc,

you know...I was thinking....with you saying you knew where we all lived and people happy to invite you to their house, do you know what you should do? You should travel around Germany like the dutch guy has been traveling all around the world for now how many years? 2 or 3? With at least 3000 Fed Con attendees who, I'm sure, would enjoy having you over, you could easily stay for 4 or 5 years in Germany. Wouldn't that be the best, easiest and cheapest way to learn German??  ;)  :0

Don't take me too seriously, I'm still in the middle of my "Oh no, Fed Con is over AGAIN" -depression. ;)

Take care,

O'Malley

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You're right!!  Great idea.  Ok O'Malley, I like my eggs fried hard, oatmeal and toast in the morning and I like a furry teddy bear to sleep with at night.  Don't bother me till I wake up and plug my ears into a german lesson session so I can wake up speaking perfect german.  Danke!!!

Oh, btw.......I sleep alone so if you sneak into my room with a camera to see if I sleep naked, YOU will be the one wearing a dress onstage next FEDCON!!!!! :angry:  :angry:

@Marc

...and after you finished your tour through Germany you can come to Switzerland. We have eggs, oatmeal, toast and the best chocolate and cheese in the world!! So come on over! You even get my favorite teddy bear!

But I won't promise, that I don't sneak into your room  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hey Marc, breakfast sounds great, but I'm afraid I don't have any furry teddy bears. Would a furry cat do, too? Or maybe a real one? And if wearing a dress onstage at next FedCon is my only punishment for sneaking into your room with a camera, I'm looking forward to you staying at my place. :P  I'm a girl, that's why I don't mind :D

O'Malley

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Hallo Gast - Aufgrund des vielen Spams müssen leider ein paar Fragen beantwortet werden.

Bitte der Reihe nach durchführen, sonst kann das Captcha nicht erfolgreich abgeschlossen werden...
    Schritt 1: Wenn Picard ein Captain ist, sollte hier ein Haken rein...
    Schritt 2: und wenn es in der Nacht nicht hell ist, sollte hier der Haken raus!
    Schritt 3:
  • Bilder

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Funktionalität zu bieten und um generell zu funktionieren. Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen. Datenschutzerklärung Beim Abensden von Formularen für Kontakt, Kommentare, Beiträge usw. werden die Daten dem Zweck des Formulars nach erhoben und verarbeitet.