Zum Inhalt springen
...Glück im grenzenlosen Sein

TERRY FARRELL CANCELS FEDCON XI

MARCBLEE

Empfohlene Beiträge

I was instructed by Dirk to say something:

TERRY FARRELL will not be able to join us for FEDCON XI but will be able to join us for FEDCON XII.

As with any actor at any convention, it is BEYOND OUR CONTROL if an actor has to cancel an appearance.

In adddition, the British convention E-1 has had to cancel due to financial difficulties and poor management (we assume). Terry was scheduled for both events and her fee and airfare was to be shared by both FEDCON and E-1. Because of the untimely cancellation of E-1, Terry felt her contract was broken by E-1 thus making it "difficult" for her to attend FEDCON for this year. She WILL be at FEDCON XII and so will her understanding fans(we hope).

In the past weeks, the staff of FEDCON have been doing things behind the scenes many of you would never believe. This is a difficult industry, a complicated effort and a nightmarish routine we go through every year to secure the best possible celebrities our loyal fans would like to see and the best possible production only FEDCON can do. As with everything in life, nothing is written until the goods are "finally" delivered.

With Connor's cancellation, the war, my bad back and Florida being too damn hot, most of us are tired.

We at FEDCON apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused any of you and hope that you will still support us in the years to come. We never do anything "intentionally" to harm our friends.

On a brighter note, we are currently in negotiations to find a replacement for Terry and if things go well, you will be very happy at who "MAY" be taking Terry's place.

Stay tuned.....................  

P.S. I hope someone translates this to be re-posted. Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I am not quite sure to join FedCon because of the cancellation of Connor Trineer, but I accept it in these times. I think it is always a hard time for the people who are doing the best for the fans to organize such an event like the FedCon so many thanks to you and hope your back is feeling better now.

Best regards

B´elanna

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Hallo Gast - Aufgrund des vielen Spams müssen leider ein paar Fragen beantwortet werden.

Bitte der Reihe nach durchführen, sonst kann das Captcha nicht erfolgreich abgeschlossen werden...
    Schritt 1: Wenn Picard ein Captain ist, sollte hier ein Haken rein...
    Schritt 2: und wenn es in der Nacht nicht hell ist, sollte hier der Haken raus!
    Schritt 3:
  • Bilder

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Funktionalität zu bieten und um generell zu funktionieren. Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen. Datenschutzerklärung Beim Abensden von Formularen für Kontakt, Kommentare, Beiträge usw. werden die Daten dem Zweck des Formulars nach erhoben und verarbeitet.