Zum Inhalt springen
...der Brand in der Felsung!

New FEDCON Programming

MARCBLEE

Empfohlene Beiträge

FEDCON is experimenting with the idea of having a series of fan lecture sessions hosted by fans.  Examples of topics could be:

“Kirk and Spock: Who’s your Hero”

“The Star Trek Movies”

“Klingons or Borgs”

“The Science of Trek”

“Buffy”

"Star Wars vs. Star Trek"

just to name a few.  If you or a small group is interested in hosting a discussion, contact Marc B. Lee (fedconusa@msn.com) or Thorsten at (fedcon.de) and explain your topic.  There are a few rules:

*All topics will be approved by FEDCON.

*A maximum of 3 moderators per session only. NO EXCEPTIONS!

*All sessions to be 1 hour long. NO EXCEPTIONS!

*FEDCON will not compensate participants in any way. This is for fun. :D

*All moderators to show politeness and encouragement during sessions. :angry:

*You may host more than 1 session if approved by FEDCON.

*Everyone in the session has a right to speak. NO EXCEPTIONS! :angry:

FEDCON will not provide discounts or free admission into the convention for your participation.  This is your chance to become a leader in your specific discussion group.  

Be a star. :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

puke.gif

• Antworten 79
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

I think this is a pretty cool idea, Marl.

To be more exact, its a damn good idea ! :)

I think this would make it more an fan event, I´ve you can discuss topics like this with you ( and maybe the stars? ).

But I think, one problem would be that the audience can´t be to big. You cannot have such discussions with over 500 people.

So again: cool!

Well it wouldn't be polite to tell someone they suck while in the forum but its sorta like the panels I personally did onstage, where I got the audience involved in talking about anything trek related.

well, that was a stupid example from me, sorry. but anyway: the idea is great like werewolf said.

and yes: the audience shouldn't be too big in order to make a discussion.

francais stultus est!!

Yeah, I could understand that!!! - And I always thought the five years of Latin would have been a total waste of time! :D :D :D

:bounce: :bounce:

BTW: I couldn't agree more to that. Frensh...

---

Edit: After writing all this shit, I've forgotten to write something about the new idea.

I think this - let me call them - "fan panels" would help to creat a more family like atmosphere, which many visitors seem to have missed during the last years. - Long story short: Great idea!

WOULD THE TREKNEWS STAFF SHUT THE HELL UP?!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:

Thank you. :D  :D

I think the language of the "FAN PANELS" should be determined by the moderators and fans in attendance.  As the moderator, you make the decision.

I may plan to have 2 rooms available per hour. I calculate that to be 6 panels on Friday(1pm-4pm), 7-10 panels on Saturday(10am-6pm), 5-8 panels on Sunday(10am-4pm).  That's a total of 18-24 topic discussions for the weekend.

Now all I need is for people/groups to sign up for them via email to me.  All topics to be approved by me which means if I honestly think it's stupid, it WILL BE REJECTED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!

TREKNEWS is welcome to sign up for a panel on TREKNEWS.  If some idiot comes to me with a topic on the "LOVE TRIANGLE BETWEEN KIRK, SPOCK, AND BONES", you better believe that this WILL BE REJECTED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!  Use "common sense" in your requests and remember FEDCON is a family environment.  If you have only 3 people show up for your panel, YOU STILL MUST DO THE PANEL.  You will never know if your topic is interesting or not unless you witness the attendance for it.

American conventions have and still have been doing this since the first TREK con in 1974!  Please forgive me for not enforcing this at FEDCON.

Remember: FEDCON will give no awards, refunds, discounts, turkeys, brass rings, American cash, women, men, or any other benefit for doing something you would be happy to do.  If you have a problem with this, write your damn Congressman (oops! wrong continent).

Since there are a maximum 24 spots open, I'd act fast if I were you.  As soon as the FEDCON web site is updated with the news, it will be on a first come first serve basis.

Here are a few suggestions by me on panels:

Costuming: Hall and Stage Presentations

The Mythology of Star Trek

Spike: Friend or Foe

STAR TREK:NEMESIS

Star Trek vs. Star Wars

USS Enterprise: Destroyed Again?!

IDIC

Writing For TREK

Buck Rogers and Adm. Dearing: What's Up With That?!

Babylon 5

Model Making: Anyone Can Do It.

Marc B. Lee: Can We Clone Him

Star Trek: The Prime Directive

Got it?!

.....more later.J.gif

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Hallo Gast - Aufgrund des vielen Spams müssen leider ein paar Fragen beantwortet werden.

Bitte der Reihe nach durchführen, sonst kann das Captcha nicht erfolgreich abgeschlossen werden...
    Schritt 1: Wenn Picard ein Captain ist, sollte hier ein Haken rein...
    Schritt 2: und wenn es in der Nacht nicht hell ist, sollte hier der Haken raus!
    Schritt 3:

• Bilder

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Funktionalität zu bieten und um generell zu funktionieren. Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen. Datenschutzerklärung Beim Abensden von Formularen für Kontakt, Kommentare, Beiträge usw. werden die Daten dem Zweck des Formulars nach erhoben und verarbeitet.