Zum Inhalt springen
ausgezeichtnet...

New FEDCON Programming

MARCBLEE

Empfohlene Beiträge

I would really appreciate it if WEREWOLF, TOLAYON, and OBSIDIAN ORDER would chose and host a panel discussion.  You guys always have something "diplomatic, funny, intelligent, and worldly" to say.  I think you guys would make great moderators for a panel (not my damn job of course! :angry: ) and you should email me NOW with a topic you want to do.

BlueTeamEnforcer.gif

To much honour for me, Marc! I´m not half as elobarated as others.

But thanks for the other. If I can drive to Fedcon as a member of Treknews-Stuff ( hopefully there will be a place for me. don´t forget, we have a large crew ) I would really like to join one of the discussions.

How long do they take and where are they gonna take place? In the great auditoreoum?

• Antworten 79
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

New FEDCON PANEL DISCUSSION Added

Topic: STAR TREK Scenes You Haven't Seen and More

Host: Joseph Greco and 1 other

Day: TBA

Time: TBA

Room: TBA

Special Note: This young man will be showing the following videos scenes including bloopers from DS9, TNG, and Voyager's first season. This should be a great panel and we will try to put it in the Holodeck room.

The 19 cut scenes are:

1-Orbital Skydiving - 2 minutes

2-"Just a quick run around the block"

3-Klingons swimming

4-Overboard

5-I Hate This!

6-Emotions Extreme

7-Guess who else was onboard?

8-Geordi's torture - 3 or 4 minutes

9-Bath

10-14-cuts from crash scene

15-Picard's Nexus (extended) 3 minutes

16-Sounds like fun

17-KIRK's ORIGINAL DEATH - 8 minutes

18-Trouble with the Klingons?

19-Hold that stretcher

"I gotta see Klingons swimming. That should be a sight"    

If you would like to host a panel, review the rules above in past posts and email me at marc@fedcon.de

:mrbanana:  :uglybanana:  :mrbanana:  :uglybanana:  :mrbanana:

New FEDCON PANEL GAME Added

Topic: TREKTIONARY

Host: TBA

Day: TBA

Time: TBA

Room: TBA

Special Note: This is a team sport. You are given a clue (STAR TREK related) and you must guess what it is within the specified time limit. Each team chooses an artist to draw clues without actually drawing the answer. Example: If your clue is THE ENTERPRISE, DON"T draw THE ENTERPRISE!!!

Only THAT team is allowed to guess the artwork their teammate is trying to draw.

2 teams per session   :smlove:

5 members per team   :)  :D  :P  :0  :dozey:

10 minutes each session  :ugly:

A total of 6 games (12 teams/60 persons) in an hour      

:smlove:  :smlove:  :smlove:

This will be fast and furious!!

If you would like to host a panel, review the rules above in past posts and email me at marc@fedcon.de

I would really appreciate it if WEREWOLF, TOLAYON, and OBSIDIAN ORDER would chose and host a panel discussion.  You guys always have something "diplomatic, funny, intelligent, and worldly" to say.

Oh! I am surprised! So much honor! But I don't think that I am the kind of guy for this. I have no experience in doing such a thing. As Werewolf already said there are more talented people than me. I am not even sure if I will be able to come to the FedCon.

• 2 Wochen später...

A deadline has been set for the Fan Panel Discussion Series for FEDCON XI.  March 1st shall be last day we will be taking moderators for this series.  If you or a friend is interested in hosting a Fan Panel, contact me immediately with the name of your discussion and the people involved.  Here is a listed of scheduled panels.  

FEDCON PANEL DISCUSSION SCHEDULE (Preliminary)

Topic: STAR TREK: NEMESIS ~ The Bitter End of the Star Trek Vision?

Host: Staff of TREKNEWS.de

Topic: STAR TREK FANS - Fanaticism At It's Best

Host: Staff of TREKNEWS.de and Karin Schneider

Topic: STAR TREK VS. STAR WARS

Host: Karin Schneider and Frank Muller

Topic: SHANSHU PROPHECY: A Buffy and Angel Discussion

Host: Antje Lucke and Mariah Uzoetoh

Topic: YOUR FAVORITE SCI-FI MOVIES

Host: Marc B. Lee and Throsten Stichweh

Topic: UPCOMING SCI-FI MOVIES AND MORE

Host: Marc B. Lee and Thorsten Stichweh

Topic: THE EVOLUTION OF STARFLEET

Host: (Moderator Needed!)

Topic: TREKTIONARY: The Game

Host: Marc B. LeeTopic:

Topic: STAR TREK SCENES YOU HAVEN'T SEEN AND MORE

Host: Joseph Greco and 1 other

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Hallo Gast - Aufgrund des vielen Spams müssen leider ein paar Fragen beantwortet werden.

Bitte der Reihe nach durchführen, sonst kann das Captcha nicht erfolgreich abgeschlossen werden...
    Schritt 1: Wenn Picard ein Captain ist, sollte hier ein Haken rein...
    Schritt 2: und wenn es in der Nacht nicht hell ist, sollte hier der Haken raus!
    Schritt 3:

• Bilder

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Funktionalität zu bieten und um generell zu funktionieren. Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen. Datenschutzerklärung Beim Abensden von Formularen für Kontakt, Kommentare, Beiträge usw. werden die Daten dem Zweck des Formulars nach erhoben und verarbeitet.