MARCBLEE

Empfohlene Beiträge

• Antworten 79
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Well done Obsi !

Maybe the discussion will look like this:

"pa´vo´yIjaH HadibaH !"  "nuqneH? pIch vIghajbe´ !"  "bIjeghbe´chugh vaj bIHegh !"  "HIjol !"

In English:

"Get out of here you asshole !"  "What do you want from me? It´s not my fault !"  "Surrender or die !"  "Beam me up !"

:uglyjump:

• 2 Wochen später...

Marc, I think this ist a "must have"-topic! Although I haven´t seen it yet I also agree that Nemesis is the death of the peaceful Star Trek philosophy. It is our duty as fans to let the actors and authors, who are at Fedcon, know what we think of this new movie.

Or won´t some officials even notice these discussions?

THAT'S IT?!  You have a very talented group and all you want to talk about is a bad movie?!!!

Sheesh!  I shoulda been a priest. ???  ???

well i do not want to talk about a bad movie i wanna talk about, as werewolf described about a bad movie and the end of a philosophy...

i think this topic is far more deeper than any other 'starwars vs. startrek' topic cause it represents a way of life that is going to die for many people

In addition, the topic "STAR TREK vs. STAR WARS" should be talked about as well, since it lokks like NEMESIS has moved Roddenberry's vision a dreadful step closer to the universe of light sabers and dark emperrors...

And there are some SW-liking idiots out there who condemn STAR TREK furiosly without even trying to understand the idea that lies behind that concept...

In return, ST fans would never talk like that about STAR WARS, otherwise they wouldn't be fans of STAR TREK.

• 3 Wochen später...

FEDCON PANEL DISCUSSION SCHEDULE (Preliminary)

Topic: STAR TREK: NEMESIS ~ The Bitter End of the Star Trek Vision?

Host: Staff of TREKNEWS.de

Day: TBA

Time: TBA

Room: TBA

Topic: Star Trek Fans - Fanaticism at it's best

Host: Staff of TREKNEWS.de and Karin Schneider

Topic: StarTrek vs. Star Wars

Host: Karin Schneider and 2 others

Topic: Shanshu Prophecy: A Buffy and Angel Discussion (If there is a BUFFY/ANGEL guest)

Host: Antje Lucke and Mariah Uzoetoh

Topic: Your Favorite Sci-Fi Movies

Host: Marc B. Lee and Throsten Stichweh

Room: Holodeck

Topic: Upcoming Sci-Fi Movies and more

Host: Marc B. Lee and Thorsten Stichweh

Day: Samstag

Room: Bridge (Main Auditorium)

Topic: The Evolution of Starfleet

Host: TBA

Topic: TREKTIONARY: The Game

Host: TBA

(Description: You draw pictures for your team to guess)

These are all approximate times, day, and locations. They are subject to change pending the Program Director's approval.

If you would like to host a panel, review the rules above in past posts and email me at marc@fedcon.de

:mrbanana:  :uglybanana:  :mrbanana:  :uglybanana:

I would really appreciate it if WEREWOLF, TOLAYON, and OBSIDIAN ORDER would chose and host a panel discussion.  You guys always have something "diplomatic, funny, intelligent, and worldly" to say.  I think you guys would make great moderators for a panel (not my damn job of course! :angry: ) and you should email me NOW with a topic you want to do.

BlueTeamEnforcer.gif

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Hallo Gast - Aufgrund des vielen Spams müssen leider ein paar Fragen beantwortet werden.

Bitte der Reihe nach durchführen, sonst kann das Captcha nicht erfolgreich abgeschlossen werden...
    Schritt 1: Wenn Picard ein Captain ist, sollte hier ein Haken rein...
    Schritt 2: und wenn es in der Nacht nicht hell ist, sollte hier der Haken raus!
    Schritt 3:

• Bilder

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Funktionalität zu bieten und um generell zu funktionieren. Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen. Datenschutzerklärung Beim Abensden von Formularen für Kontakt, Kommentare, Beiträge usw. werden die Daten dem Zweck des Formulars nach erhoben und verarbeitet.